Friday, November 16, 2012

The Color of Greed by Jack Thompson


Title: Color of Greed
Author: Jack Thompson
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Publisher: Crackerjack Publishing (July 29, 2012)
Available: $4.99 at Amazon
Rating: 5 stars
Rater: Dihanna

From the publisher:
When the young husband of a wealthy heiress is found dead on his yacht floating off the California coastline, his death is ruled an accident and the case is closed. The grieving widow, certain her husband was murdered but getting no help from the police, turns to Raja Williams, a wealthy Oxford-educated private investigator, who has dedicated his resources to help those in need of justice. When Raja arrives in Los Angeles and more bodies begin to pile up, he suspects a coverup that may go as high up as the governor. With the help of his partner Vinny, a highly skilled hacker, Raja must unravel the case before everyone involved, including the two of them, winds up dead. 

What I liked: “Wow” is all I can say. The name of this book fits perfectly - it was a story about greed – greed – greed. I loved the characters. They came alive for me, most especially Raja and Vinny. Their struggles touched me. The story flowed easily – like water - and was so riveting that I was unable to put it down.  I read to escape, and this book was packed full of everything you would expect a mystery to be and then some more.  A great read and look forward to reading more.

What I didn’t like:  Nada.

In sum: I’m keeping this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment